Why Choose Marji Hanson?
If you are searching for a new financial beginning, you have options and rights. You can make the choice to take back control of your finances. The Law Office of Marji Hanson offers dedicated legal services exclusively in the area of consumer bankruptcy law and can help you regain control of your financial future. You need to discuss the options between managing or even eliminating debt with a trusted legal advisor. In most cases, you can either work out a plan to repay some of the money you owe over time or completely discharge most of your bills.
Personal Client Interaction
Marji understands that you have many choices when looking for a bankruptcy law firm. Her approach to you and your case sets her service apart from the crowd. Marji is dedicated to helping you reduce your debt and reclaim your future.
You come to a bankruptcy attorney for guidance during your most difficult financial and legal experiences. Marji understands that you are looking for help, not judgment, and she is there to provide you with respect, sound legal advice and peace of mind.
Work Only With an Attorney
Other law firms pass casework on to paralegals or legal assistants. At the Law Office of Marji Hanson, your case will be handled directly by an experienced bankruptcy attorney from start to finish. Rest assured that your case will be handled diligently, professionally and with utmost accuracy.
Over the years Marji has successfully represented thousands of debtors in Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 proceedings. Dependability and accessibility are core values of our firm:
- Marji personally interviews each prospective client and obtains all pertinent client information.
- Based on the client’s needs, desires and qualifications, Marji determines whether, when and under which chapter to file in the Bankruptcy Court. In doing so, Marji applies Bankruptcy law and procedure as well as Federal and State tax law, Utah non-judicial foreclosure law, debt collections law and other law as applicable.
- Marji oversee the preparation and filing of all petitions, schedules, Chapter 13 plans and other documents.
- Marji personally represents the debtor at all required trustee meetings and court hearings.
- Marji personally negotiates with secured creditors to reduce their claim to the market value of the secured property
- Marji personally determines the appropriate exemption scheme for the debtor’s assets.
- Marji personally prepares and files reaffirmation agreements and applications as needed.
- Marji personally prepares and files motions for avoidance of liens on household goods.
- By subsequent agreement with the debtor, Marji personally represents the debtor in dischargeability actions, judicial lien avoidances, relief from stay actions and any other adversary proceeding.
Experience, Experience, Experience
Marji received AV Preeminent rating in 2017 from Martindale-Hubbell peer reviewed ratings, the gold standard in attorney ratings. She was recognized for her high ethical standards and strong legal ability. Marji graduated with both a business degree and her law degree from the University of Utah. She is a member of the Utah State Bar and licensed to practice in both state and federal courts in Utah. She has been a guest lecturer for the family law and bankruptcy sections of the Utah State Bar, the Utah Bankruptcy Lawyers Forum and the National Business Institute.
Marji’s clients say it best. If you are considering whether the Law Office of Marji Hanson is the right firm for you, please read her client testimonials.
If you are searching for a new financial beginning, feel free to contact us by email or by phone to discuss your options. Don't hesitate to ask questions to find the answers you need to move your life forward.